As part of the services to be expected of a business law firm, and in order to meet the multidisciplinary needs of content creators, communication businesses and professionals and those engaged in the organisation and dissemination of information and data, we advise, assist and represent clients from a crosscutting approach that encompasses different fields generally perceived as independent specialist areas.
We have the expertise to advise clients on capital financing operations (M&A, LBOs, equity stakes).
We frequently work with clients:
- whose activity includes a significant technological component: software publishers, integrators, OEMs, industrial firms.
- operating in a virtual or dematerialised world: website publishers and suppliers, rights managers, e-services, e-commerce.
Our expertise covers the following fields:
- Copyright, including software and database copyright, transfer of copyright contracts
- Industrial property rights: trademarks, patents, designs
- Image and individual rights.
- Advertiser/agency relations
- Agency/stakeholder relations
- External relations (producers, models, photographers, etc.)
- False and misleading advertising
- Comparative advertising
- Regulated advertising categories
- Sponsorship and patronage
- Televised advertising and tele-shopping.
- Legal safety of communication campaigns
- Corporate Internet/Intranet sites
- Editorial status
- Relations with independents
- Copyright management
- Employee image rights
- Regulated information on employees and employee representatives
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION LAW
- Editorial liability
- Liability of technical intermediaries
- Website contracts