Our skills in the field of disputes in this sector enable us to offer our clients pertinent advice well prior to the drawing up of contracts, but also on means of preventing litigation and identifying risks of conflicts.
We assist and represent our clients in the following areas of commercial law:
- Negotiation and drawing up of contracts
- Contracts with commercial agents and other independent intermediaries
- Commercial paper
- Sales contracts
- Collection of receivables and enforcement measures
- Commercial disputes
We offer our clients advice on the negotiation, drawing up and performance of contracts with suppliers or distributors; we have considerable experience of drawing up contracts in French and English.
Our expertise in dispute management gives us a broader understanding of the questions our clients face and enables us to provide them with the legal security necessary for their activity.
Our areas of expertise:
- Franchise contracts
- Exclusive or selective distribution
- Exclusive licences
- Advertising and promotional campaigns
- Abuse of a dominant position
- Wrongful dismissal
- Unfair competition
- Talent poaching
- Sales agents
- Product marketing liability
- Contractual liability.